This seems like a good solution and I certainly would use it.

But the others who are against "bookmarking links" could not without

violating principle.  Although that single link provides a lot of

convenience for the user, they could still visit all 11 plus sites

to register their site on delicious, digg, google, facebook, twitter, etc.

Therefore, according to the principle of "unobtrusiveness" and

"duplication of functionality" defended by many on this list, that user

convenience would be unacceptable.

Too bad.this would have been a great enhancement to the user experience

and, I'm sure, would be appreciated by the business interests whose links

are represented.

Rick