Return Receipt

   Your       Re: [WSG] converting CSS and XHTML to PDFs
   document:

   was        darren.white...@justice.vic.gov.au
   received
   by:

   at:        31/03/2009 11:00:00 AM

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
The content of this e-mail and any attachments may be private and confidential,
intended only for use of the individual or entity named. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you must not read, forward, print, copy,
disclose, use or store in any way the information this e-mail or any attachment
contains.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
delete or destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.
Our organisation respects the privacy of individuals.  For a copy of our
privacy policy please go to our website or contact us.