Hi Brooke,

If you're looking for a lite solution and only have a handful of users, you could configure a .htaccess <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.htaccess> file for authorization/authentication in Apache. This is done at a directory level.

There should be plenty of tutorials out there if you google for .htaccess and .htpasswd.

Cheers, Rob

Brooke Nelson wrote:
I need an app that will prompt users for a login and password to view
a certain page. I will need a different login/password combo for each
user.

I know that there is likely a simple solution to this, but I haven't
needed anything like this before. Is there any easy PHP-based script
to use?

Basically, I would like a little form with a username and password
field that when entered correctly will reveal or direct users to
another page.

Thanks in advance for your help!

If it matters, my site is hosted on an Apache/Linux server.

Thanks,
Brooke

*Rob Turner*
Company Leader