<sigh>!

I'll let others answer your main question. But as for the invisible URL, you might point out that this will make it all the easier for phishers to fake the site. And anyway, AFIK the URL will still be available in the browser's history.

BTW, has anyone come up with a bulletproof way to tell a client his stupid idea is stupid? Without losing the account?

Andrew

Sent from my iPod