Christian Montoya wrote:
I am looking into delivering an iPhone-specific stylesheet and I came
across this:

For example, to specify a style sheet for iPhone, use an expression
similar to the following:
<link media="only screen and (max-device-width: 480px)"
href="small-device.css" type= "text/css" rel="stylesheet">

[...]
I have been playing with media queries coded directly in the style sheet with some success. These have worked in Opera since version 7, work now in Safari 3, and will work in Firefox 3.5. I am hopeful that both Opera- and Safari-based phones will display as I want, although I have yet to test in anything other than iPhoney - the iPhone emulator for Mac.

FWIW this article is the basis of my experiment:

<http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/how-to-serve-the-right-content-to-mobile/>

Hope this helps.

Cordially,
David