Hello.

My name is Angel from Canberra (Australia)and I am new in this mailing list.
I am writing to you because about 1 month ago I went to the last meeting in
Canberra about the semantic web and HTML 5, and I would like to know how to
organise a similar meeting. The subject would be around Spring Roo, which is
a new Java Web framework developed by Spring Source in their Sydney offices.
They would like to make a sort of "roadshow" around the major cities in
Australia and they are keen to come to Canberra. The problem is that they
are unable to find a proper place in Canberra to perform the presentation. I
would like to know how or who can help me to organise this meeting at the
DEWHA facilities like the last meeting.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards.

Angel Ruiz