hi.
will post the message below.
think my problems on the student web project i did.
and when i removed the ../ with just for example <a
href="styles/Joes_Style.css.
just reverts back to times new roman.
so wondering if this is a internet explorer problem for version 8.
so wondering to uninstall it and go back to 7.
cheers Marvin.
ps: still not recongizing my tables.
as a blind web site designer and relying on a screen reader jaws for windows
10.
using windows vista.
cheers Marvin.

hi.
well took out the ../ for the styles and the java script.
now just telling me times new roman.
and still not displaying the table.
so wondering if a internet explorer 8 problem.
might have to uninstall internet explorer 8.
unless there is a patch, update, or some tool.
i know in internet explorer 8, you can run it in compability mode, except
not on a local file.
this one is giving me a headache.
if it does not resolve say in the next 48 hours, then will just go and
uninstall.
tried looking at a few other web projects and get the same problem.
either saying not the font name or saying times new roman.
got windows vista home premium sp 2, jaws 10.0.154.
and using internet explorer 8 full version.
so if i have fixed the src reference.
and looking at my other projects same problem.
so it could be a internet explorer 8 problem.
this is really annoying me.
cheers Marvin.
E-Mail: startrekc...@gmail.com
 Msn: startrekc...@msn.com