Hi Marvin,
Um, sorry but I'm a bit confused. Have you already found these images
and now you need to contact the owner, or are you looking for images
of fruit and vegetables that you can use legally? If what your saying
is that you've got these images, but don't know where they are from,
and your searching for banana.jpg - well the mind boggles! I would
assume you'd find loads and then it's a bit like a pin in a haystack!
Let alone trying to find img_0537.jpg?
I would suggest you find some images on Flickr and set your search
options for open Creative Commons licensed images. You set your
options in the Advanced Search panel; for example
http://www.flickr.com/search/advanced/?q=mushroom
I appreciate with your being blind you will be heavily reliant on the
alt attribute, or the photo meta tags, but at least the images have
been released for legal use.
I've usually been fortunate to either be able to create my own images,
or have them supplied to me and then proceeded with the understanding
that the client has already cleared there use. Thus far no problems.
Hope this might help.
John Unsworth.