Hi,

Following is a link to the site in question.

<http://www.familyhomelessness.org/>

On Jul 18, 2009, at 3:02 PM, Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009, Bushidodeep wrote:

I've a client wishing to call attention to (2) a: links, in a vertical list by simply reversing with the hover color. The a:links are now the hover color value and the a:hover is now the a:link color value. After reviewing the change I found it conflicting with the surrounding a:links, so did some of my flat-mates used for usability testing.

Would someone suggest a method that doesn't cause disharmony, or is it just nit-picking on our part?

  Use different colours.

  (And post a URL so we can see whether there really is a problem.)

--
  Chris F.A. Johnson                      <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>