Hello All!

I've got a small but annoying problem I can't seem to solve.

I've got six test thumbnail images wrapped inside of hrefs. All six hrefs
are floated left within a containing div.

The div can only accommodate 4 of these href'd images per row so images 5
and 6 break to a second row - which is fine.

My issue is this strange margin-type space that is appearing below each href
- since I've set margins and padding to '0' for both images and hrefs, I
don't understand what in the world is causing this anomaly.

My CSS is VERY simple and straight forward but nothing I try will eliminate
this bottom margin.

Can someone please help me see the error of my ways?

Live sample is posted here:
http://www.koisis.com/problems/float_space/tester.htm

Great appreciation to all in advance!

Cole

PS: IN IE7 there is no whitespace at the bottom of these elements, but in
FireFox (et. al) there is.