So it is, my mistake, oh I assumed 'cos he mentioned php and the other server side stuff, that he meant javascript in the way I meant.

Chris Knowles wrote:
info wrote:

Also, not meaning to flame you, but if you think the server needs to support javascript, then I doubt you really know what your doing. Javascript comes down to the client side browser, not the server side host.

javascript is a server side and client side language, so maybe Marvin needs it on the server

Marvin, is this a small project site or a commercial site? Because if it's just a project, maybe theres someone out there with some kind of reseller account that could give you some space for free? I have one and I would, but it's Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP hosting. As others have stated, the problem you have is the technologies you require have expensive licenses and so free hosting is going to be hard to come by. But if you confirm it's only a small site, maybe someone out there has a bit of spare space?