Looks good, Raul!

I'm able to read the text without problem, on both analog and digital
monitors.

Don't make the text contrast any less, however, especially in the menu, as
those
with lesser quality monitors and poorer eyesight might have difficulty
reading it.

Would recommend a "Home" menu item, just because it's so common.  I knew to
click
on the logo, but others may not think of that so readily.

I like the contrasting blue...nice menu rollover image...readily available
contact info...
call to action...good...informative overview of your process...attractive
graphics...
good consistent layout...like the quotes and photos under the header on each
page...

Good job!  I can tell you put a lot of thought into the styling of your site
and
it has paid off!

Rick