Henrik and everyone else -

Mystery solved and sorry for the bother.

This client (as the site indicates) has his resort in a somewhat remote area
of the philippines; accordingly his internet connection is fed by a
satellite.

We've had a small issue in the past where I'd do an update but it wouldn't
show in his location for almost a day but it would show everywhere else.

Apparently the satellite somehow cache's content and if you change that
content (or html structure) it only reveals the new content/structure at
given times of the day - one of the wonders of living and doing business
from the third world!

Anyway, thanks to all and sorry for the false alarm!

Cole

  _____