On Fri, 04 Dec 2009 16:04:52 -0000, Krystian Szastok <sunl...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think it's a great idea.

Problem is that wave is for group projects, so really, if we wanted to
roll it out we'd need to start creating some kind of community
projects I guess...

But I do definitely want to participate.

Thanks,
Krystian

I'm still just feeling my way in Wave, but it seems that it can be one-to-one as easily as it can group involvement.

There is of course the risk that main-line topics get handled in a Wave and that could exclude any list members that have not signed up, or do not have the facility to use Wave. It would probably also not show up in the list archives and I know from personal experience that I have had many of my own queries answered with a simple archive search.

Perhaps an idea to start is to add our 'Wave' address to our signature.

Duncan
dun...@googlewave.com