Hi Ghodmode
http://mail.freshfield.com.au:81/x/tonyb/home.php?action1=hire&stage=shirts

Compare the positioning of the Clear Selection and Next >> lines on the above page with

http://mail.freshfield.com.au:81/x/tonyb/home.php?action1=hire&stage=suits

AND

http://mail.freshfield.com.au:81/x/tonyb/home.php?action1=hire&stage=vests

Hi Lyn,
I'm seeing the same thing on all three pages in the following browsers.
_Linux_
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.3
Chromium 4.0.267.0
Google Chrome 4.0.249.30

_Windows_
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.5
Google Chrome 3.0.195.33
Safari 4.0.3

The "Clear Selection" and "Next >>" links appear just under the image blocks and to the left of the nav bars. "Next >>" is on the line below "Clear Selection.

As it should be :-)
In the following browsers, all three pages render the same, but the "Next >>" link is to the right of "Clear Selection" on the same line with no space in between them... Like this: "Clear SelectionNext >>"
_Linux_
Opera 10.00 build 4585

_Windows_
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
Opera 10.10 build 1893
Yes, that is what I see too. However, Emmanuel sees it as it should be in IE7. My associate and I are using IE8 (as you are!) which may account for it. Will need to do a complete browser check.

Thanks for checking.