On 11/12/09 22:04, ??????? ???????????? wrote:
Hi!
You can make:

That should work.

I think the trick is that the containing block has to have a fixed width. If only has a width computed by determining the width of the contents, I don't think that elements centered within it (with margin: 0 auto;) will actually center.

I would've given you credit by name but... well can you suggest a nickname you'd like to use, for those of us who are alphabet-challenged :)

--
*Vince Aggrippino* <-- some Americans consider this name hard to say :)
a.k.a. Ghodmode