Russ,

Even though I have a lot of experience with GUI development and standards,
and have my own opinions on things,  I am reading your links everytime you
send them out.  Any article matters.  Please, keep sending those.
Thanks!

Anya V.  Gerasimchuk
Web Designer, IT - Web Shared Services
UNIFI Information Technology
agerasimc...@unioncentral.com
(513) 595 -2391

Russ Weakley <r...@maxdesign.com.au>
Sent by: li...@webstandardsgroup.org
12/22/2009 09:01 AM
Please respond to
wsg@webstandardsgroup.org

wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
cc

Subject
Re: [WSG] [WSG Announce] Some links for light reading (22/12/09)

Hi Rimantas

Why did I post this link? Because the article has an interesting take
on HTML5.

This does mean that I agree or disagree with the article. I hoped that
the article would lead to discussion and debate. I had also hoped that
any discussion or debate would be conducted in a respectful manor
(regardless of how strongly one feels that the other party is
incorrect) and that anyone involved in the discussion would present
their arguments rationally and calmly without sinking to personal
attacks on other web standards group members (yes, the person who
wrote the article is a member of this group).

Ahhh... I give up... there is no hope.

Russ