> It obviously worked in provoking discussion.

Where do you see discussion there? Does "keep them coming" count as one?
I am all for "them coming" but I'd like some QA applied to them too.

> (And I reserve the right to keep my opinion about the original commenter to
> myself ;-)

Don't be shy. I will stick to my right (I hope I have one) to call BS
when I see it.
Just as I did five years ago when Vlad was pushing similar FUD about HTML
on this same list. Now seems like he has a new target.

> "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds
> discuss people."
> - Eleanor Roosevelt

I was discussing the quality of the posts on rebuildingtheweb.com. I
still think that
this groups deserves better than writings of the guy who calls end
tags "elements"
and thinks that missing end tags for html and body elements in HTML4 is invalid
markup.
Seems Russ and you opted to discuss me instead. Do you think that quote
still applies?

Regards,
Rimantas
--