This new kid has been showing up in a number of sites' stats that I built.

Wonder if this may spread the use of HTML 5, also curious what benefit will it be for us web developers to push IE6 down to 18th level of hell.

For those corporations that are still using W2K and IE6, will IE6 renders like Google Chrome if user installs Google Chrome Frame and that a site has it implemented?

It seems to be.

Quote: Users running Internet Explorer with Google Chrome Frame installed will automatically have their pages rendered by Google Chrome Frame

However it does not answered if we need to worry about fixing IE6 or not.

tee