Tee,

IE6 is out there. Heck, IE5 is still out there (I made the decision to ignore IE5 already). How you deal with IE6 (or not) is up to you.

Personally, I still have to check IE6 and at least make sure my layouts are working properly. I try to do little things like limiting my use of .png files to a minimum so things don't look too ugly. IE6 is around, but it's old enough that I only go so far to make their experience match that of a modern browser.

I'd love to ignore IE6 too, but real people without a choice are using it in the workplace everyday. A couple of my clients have an office full of Windows 2000 workstations.

The Chrome frame you mention can't be expected to be widely adopted on systems where the users can't even install anything period.

They probably use Chrome at home though.

Joseph R. B. Taylor
/Web Designer / Developer/
Sites by Joe, LLC
/"Clean, Simple and Elegant Web Design"/
Phone: (609) 335-3076
Web: http://sitesbyjoe.com
Email: j...@sitesbyjoe.com