Hi Kevin

On 23 January 2010 06:52, Erickson, Kevin (DOE)
<kevin.erick...@doe.virginia.gov> wrote:
> Could anyone please tell me if there is a right way to put a clickable
> button in a web page that will turn off all CSS?

Why do you want to switch off CSS?
Reasons aside, the simplest method that jumps to my mind is to use an
empty alternate stylesheet and some JavaScript to switch between it
and the default [presuming you have all your style in the one external
CSS file].

This rather old article explains the concept
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/alternate/

If you have the option, a server-side approach as Paul suggests would
be more reliable as it would work without JavaScript.

Comes back to why!?

Hope that helps
Ollie