> The site is www.purencool.com

I caught a "border:hidden" in one of the h1 elements. Not wanting to sound like
a fool so I googled it first to see if this is something I have not learned to
use after all these years writing CSS, but I find no references.

The design is clean, pleasant to look at, but the jagged curve image spoils it.
It looks more bevel than curve, I think it will echo well with your logo if
it's smooth curve.

And why is that emptiness between left column and main content? White space is
important element for a design/layout, emptiness isn't. Also, the menu items at
footer section is best centralized vertically within the blue bar.

tee