On 2010/02/01 14:52 (GMT+1100) Russ Weakley composed:

> A colleague has just asked me for some examples of Flash sites:

> 1. examples of flash sites which are not keyboard accessible (and/or
> poor tab ordering)

I can't see any pattern to tab ordering on
http://www.iontelevision.com/schedule.php plus once I click on anything there
I'm no longer able to leave the FF3.5.7 tab it's in using Ctrl-PgUp/PgDn.

I can't see any indication of focus on http://tinyurl.com/yhpy4zf

> 2. examples of flash sites which ARE keyboard accessible

I'm curious how frequently real people encounter examples of such a thing.

I do my best to avoid Flash sites, as Flash content invariably uses
predominantly mousetype.

http://webdesign-l.com/mailman/private/list/2010-January/015534.html is part
of a thread on HBO's new site design, apparently devoid of functional
non-Flash content, maybe useful to your colleague.
--
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious
people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/