Hi Marvin

Other people have commented on your code; I'll just add a few points on the
content.

Copyright page: the likelihood of the AFP prosecuting someone for breach of
copyright is minuscule (particularly where we're talking about the content
on a commercial site). Just state that the material is copyright; no
unauthorised reproduction allowed etc.  My own site says: "All text and
images on the site are C Elizabeth Spiegel, 2005-2009; all rights reserved.
You may link to any page on this site, on condition that it is not framed to
give the impression that it belongs to or is associated with your own site,
business or organisation." [note to self - must update the date range!]  The
statement that 'This information is accurate at this current time' is
meaningless without an indication of when it was written/updated - I would
omit it altogether.

On the other hand, on produce.html, the date the page was updated is very
important: I don't want to turn up at Joe's to take advantage of his cheap
carrots, only to discover that the price hasn't been updated in months. Also
on this page you have oranges at "$1.49kg per kg" - lose the first kg.

Make and document decisions about details like capitalisation and
punctuation. It's less a matter of there being a right way (although there
are any number of style guides around) than one of using a consistent
approach. Most authorities these days tend to lean towards minimal caps and
punctuation (so Pty Ltd, not PTY. LTD.) On your list of Today's specials,
for example, mushrooms are "$3.99 / kg." while strawberries are "$2.99 a
Punnet." and tomatoes are "$7.99 a tray". Decide whether or not to use
spaces either side of the slash, a period after kg, and whether to
capitalise both trays and punnets, or neither.

I would probably have combined the History and Staff pages into an About us
(or About Joe's) page. I'd also combine the Fruit and vegetable links and
Fruit and vegetable recipes pages into a single page (after all, they're
both lists of links).

Overall, a pleasant and easy-to-use site.

Elizabeth Spiegel
Web editing

0409 986 158
GPO Box 729, Hobart TAS 7001