Hi

One problem might be that you have the word "paris" before your doctype,
which shows up as the page is rendering:

"

paris
<!DOCTYPE html P...."

Which could affect the CSS somewhat (at a guess).  Try removing everything,
including white space and line breaks before the doctype.

I see the font size difference between the two different engines.

Gecko - Firefox 3.5.8
Webkit - Chrome (5.0.307.9 beta) / Arora (0.10.1)

Both Chrome and Arora show a larger font size than Firefox in the text
content under the  "Massage-modelage*
Dorsal</dev/serenitude/58-massage-modelage*-dorsal/flypage-ask-dynprice-duo.tpl.html>"
heading.

Additionally, it's fine to serve your CSS from any file provided it's valid
CSS of course and it sends the correct header to the browser. e.g in PHP
<?php
header('Content-Type: text/css');
//stuff
?>

 - which you are doing judging by the file headers. The file extension
doesn't matter, it's just text.

Cheers
James