Hi

Sorry, Marvin, but you raised this topic on the WSG list a few weeks back
and, if memory serves me correctly, it was deemed off-topic. While it's
obviously a very annoying situation to be in, it really has nothing to do
with the WSG. Please stick to the mailing list guidelines when posting. If
there are people on the list who have helped you in the past and you think
can help you again, try emailing them directly. Remember, your messages go
to over 7000 subscribers.

If anyone wants to try and help Marvin, please do so off-list to avoid
populating the list with spurious remarks and replies. Doing so will help
improve the signal/noise ratio of the WSG mailing list.

Many thanks
James (admin)