hi.
well did try one software.
but the frustration, no credit card, no trial version.
so wondering if any one is using this software.
and possibly maybe be able to register for me on my behalf.
and send me the licence key.
when i did a free scan, it found over 15,000 files.
so will paste the reply i got from tech support below.
if any one can help.
let me know.
just frustrated.
ps: the linux option is not really an option.
as not sure if the software magic 4.9, is command line based or graphic.
and the linux screen reader speak up, grml, or emac smpeak, not sure would work.
so not really an option.
e-mail me off list if not on topic.
sorry.

Hello Marvin,

Thank you for your email.

We provide a free scan in order to give you the opportunity to evaluate the
effectiveness of our detection system and allow you to make an informed
decision regarding your system's needs. To access the full potential of the
program you will need to purchase a license key.

At this time we do not offer free license keys nor trial license keys. We
regret to hear of any inconvenience this has caused you.

Kind regards,
Tara L

ParetoLogic Support Team

Ticket Details