Hi Kevin,

The MIME type application/xhtml+xml may be the right choise in theorie but causes some problems in practice. We have finally decided to stop using it for mobile devices. Besides of that if your site will be maintained with a CMS you can't control the content and a page might go blank cause of one little mistake in the code. Removing the content- type meta-tag makes Dreamweaver to convert the page to ISO instead of UTF, maybe other editors do so as well. Our experience with application/xhtml+xml in a nutshell is that the web is not set for it.

Cheers,
Frances de Waal
www.waalweb.nl

Op 17 jun 2010 om 09:10 heeft Tom Ditmars <zar...@zarggg.net> het volgende geschreven:\