From: li...@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:li...@webstandardsgroup.org] On
Behalf Of grant_malcolm_bai...@westnet.com.au
Sent: Tuesday, 29 June 2010 9:31 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] CSS Expandable Menu

Hello,

I would be grateful if someone could clarify whether there is such a thing as a
pure CSS expandable menu. The sort of thing I'm looking for is the expandable /
collapsible hierachy commonly shown in the left-hand frame of Windows programs
such as Explorer or Outlook.

I'm trying to avoid use of Javascript due to accessibility concerns.

Thank you and regards,

Grant Bailey

The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential and
may contain legally privileged or copyright material.   It is intended only for
the use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, you are not permitted to disseminate, distribute or copy this email or
any attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email from your system.  The ABC does not
represent or warrant that this transmission is secure or virus free.   Before
opening any attachment you should check for viruses.  The ABC's liability is
limited to resupplying any email and attachments.