Hi Mathew,

>> http://tjkdesign.com/articles/keyboard_friendly_dropdown_menu/EK.asp
>
> I have a bug report... tested against FF 3.6.4 and IE6 (no bug under
Chrome 5.0.376)

> Steps to reproduce:
> - click on background
> - tab to focus first menu item
> - hit enter to display sub-items
> - tab through to the second menu
> - hit enter to display its sub-items (the first menu closes)
> - hit shift-tab to go back to the first menu
>
> The bug is either one of a) the first menu shouldn't open as the second
menu is active, or b) that the second menu stays
> open.

Thanks for the step by step, but unfortunately I cannot reproduce (in
neither one of these browsers).
Could somebody confirm the issue following the steps above?

Thanks.

As a side note, there is something strange in these steps as the first menu
should close before you can even hit enter on the second one. Are you sure
you do not have your mouse cursor over the first "tab" while checking the
menu? Because that would explain what you describe.

--
Regards,
Thierry