On 7/13/10 8:08 PM, Mathew Robertson wrote:

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 4:14 AM, David Hucklesby wrote:

Can you please suggest a font stack suitable for a site that's
entirely in Korean?

The additional information has helped a lot.

And what did you implement?

I passed Andrew Cunningham's suggestions to the (Korean) student to
choose, as I don't know Korean. But I use this (slightly modified) serif
stack to test, and it gives me consistent results across various Windows
and Mac OS setups. Only where I have installed Asian fonts on Windows,
though. No special intervention required with Mac OS X...

    font-family: 바탕, Batang, 은바탕, UnBatang, AppleMyungjo, "백묵 바
탕", "Baekmuk Batang", serif;

Cordially,
David