Hi all,
We are developing some sites that need to be displayed in a right-to-left
language (such as Hebrew).

Part of the solution is to use the RTL attribute.  Another part is to use
CSS appropriately.

When we do this to display our pages (still in English), the punctuation
behaves somewhat oddly.  For example, full-stops appear at the left of the
right-aligned line.  This makes sense.  What doesn't make sense is that
other non-alpha characters such as parentheses also get moved to the left of
the line of text.  This results in things like:

    GDP per capita
    (Dollars)

becoming:

    GDP per capita
         ((Dollars

Is there anyone here who has much experience with this sort of thing?  How
do we solve / work around this issue?

- Stephen Oakes