Every little bit helps, John. These look like good places to start. Thank you.

If anybody else has anything to share please keep it coming.

I stumbled upon a site called subply.com which will create caption files (in various flavors) based on the audio track in video. It seems like a pretty decent service.

Sent from my iPod