On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 8:47 AM, Marcos Paulo Machado
<marcosp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Marvin, I suggest you study more before choose any CMS to your project and
> verify wich better fit in your requirements.

Totally agree with Paulo.

In terms of CMS/Blogs, I like these:

1. ExpressionEngine
<http://expressionengine.com/>

2. Textpattern
<http://textpattern.com/>

They are both more blog than CMS... I guess it really depends on your
needs. EE has some good addons for managing flat pages. TXP is free
whereas EE has a nominal yearly fee for the licensing.

You also might consider a framework. I prefer these:

1. Django (Python)
2. CodeIgniter (PHP)

Django is pretty dope... I think I like it better than CI, but the
learning curve can be steep depending on your level of experience.

You might also look at content management systems built using CI and/or Django:

1. Django-cms
<http://www.django-cms.org/>

2. Pinax

You might also check out this site:

Django Packages
<http://djangopackages.com/>

Expression Engine 2.0 (their latest version) is built on CI.

PyroCMS looks good (built on CI):
<http://pyrocms.com/>

I do agree with the others who suggest WordPress though... If you are
pretty new to CMS/Blog systems, with WP you will probably be
up-and-running in no time. :)

Good luck!
Cheers,
Micky