From: "tee" <weblis...@gmail.com>
At Menubar, try tab through the link using your keyboard, right after you hit "File", the next link it headed is the download link below the Source.

http://hanshillen.github.com/aegisdemo/

As a Superfish script and a frequent keyboard navigation user, I expect the second tabbing destination to be the "Edit" menu because of many comments and articles I read which were written by accessibility practitioners and those who never missed the opportunity to stone Superfish every time they see a chance.

I was a bit lost when I didn't see the orange focus color for "Edit" after I tabbed through the "File"; first I thought it behaves like Superfish (which heads for 2nd level). Then I realized I must use the 'right arrow' to navigate to "Edit", is this the absolute way for keyboard user to expect that a an accessible keyboard supported dropdown menu will only work like this using arrow keys?

Probably. I think there is a faction in the accessibility community that believes a web page menu should work like a desktop application or OS menu. The problem is that web surfing civilians who use the keyboard are accustomed to the tab key (or equiv) and not the arrow keys for navigating a web page. Complicating the matter now, of course, are smart phones. In our own simplistic, unsophisticated way, we've taken a much different view of menu accessibility. While most experienced standards and accessibility experts seem to disagree with us, our testing lab, consisting of real people with real disabilities, seems to think it makes sense.

http://www.projectseven.com/products/menusystems/pmm2/ug-examples/accessible/

I'm sure some here will disagree, so just consider it one possible solution.

--
Al Sparber - PVII
http://www.projectseven.com