Thanks for your email.

I am in the office Mondays - Wednesdays. I am back in the office on 4 January
2011. f you have requested a response I will get back to you when I can.

If it is urgent (until 24 December 2010) please contact David Linden on 9269
0267 or email davi...@vla.vic.gov.au

If you require content published urgently between 29 - 31 December 2010 please
call me on 0418 533 541.

Best wishes for a peaceful end of year, and for 2011.

Regards,
Sam

Sam Lawry
Acting Content Manager (Mon-Wed)