I will be out of the office starting  10/02/2011 and will not return until
31/01/2012.

Please be advised that as of Monday the 14th of Feb 2010 I will no longer
be using this email address. My new email address is
mary-anne.nay...@centrelink.gov.au

Any day is a good day to talk about organ and/or tissue donation. DonateLife
Week, 20-27 February 2011. Go to  www.donatelife.gov.au  to find out more.

NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the addressee named above
and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action based upon it. If you received this
message in error please notify Medicare Australia immediately. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of Medicare Australia.