A lot of personal opinion here... but try these books:

Stunning CSS3
by Zoe Gilenwater

The CSS Anthology
by Rachel Andrew

Designing with CSS
by Andy Clarke

Transcending CSS
by Andy Clarke
http://www.transcendingcss.com/

The Ultimate CSS reference
by Tommy Olsson & Paul O’Brien

Building your own website the right way using HTML and CSS
By Ian Lloyd

One to avoid, as I have heard the author was on crack while writing it:

CSS in Ten minutes
by Russ Weakley

:)