On 7/21/2011 10:10 PM, tee wrote:
I have never experienced z-index issue before in webkit browsers and this one
really got me. It's been two days still haven't been able to solve.

Visit from Chorme or Safari, the slideshow has a transparent layer for texts. I
do believe the z-indx order is correct because it works for IE6/7.

http://bit.ly/qJoJcy

Actually, it does not work well in any modern browser. Perhaps IE7 is its sweet spot :-)

Looking at the page, I would say that z-index might be the least of your concerns.

--
Al Sparber - PVII
http://www.projectseven.com