Hello,

I would be grateful if someone could clarify the best means of embedding video
into a web page so as to be viewable by the widest range of users (desktop,
mobile, different OSs, etc).

Embedding Flash video is easy enough, however, iPhone / iPad users cannot view
this format and I need to address these users. (I would also like users of
other mobile devices to be able to view the video, but the iOS issue has been
insurmountable thus far).

Alternative formats suffer plugin difficulties. As we know, support for the
<video> element is still patchy.

Has anyone managed to find a way through this obstacle course? If so, I would
be grateful for your suggestions!

Many thanks and regards,

Grant Bailey
University of Western Sydney