Hello All -

After more than a day I've been able to successfully quash all ie7 issues
except for three.

I'm hoping that someone can guide me to a solution for these remaining
problems.

Live development site is here: www.koisis.com/index.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Z-INDEX OF POSITIONED HR

Looking at the home page (above) in FF, IE8 or IE9, you'll see that the
green HR rule (directly below "Welcome to Our World") flows BEHIND the
little green geko. This is as it's suppose to be.

In IE7, however, the rule is ABOVE the geko.

Z-index issues are well documented for IE7 but try as I might - using all of
the documentation I've read on IE7-z - I can't get this hr to go beneath the
Geko.

POSITIONED WRAPPER EFFECT, COPYRIGHT LINE AND FOOTER NAV

Again, if you look at the bottom of the home page (above) in FF, IE8 or IE9
you'll see a graphical wrapper effect (visually defining the bottom of the
wrapper div) as well as a copyright line and footer nav UL. This is how it's
suppose to look. In IE7 however, all three elements vanish. Hours and hours
of research and css/structure re-writing have not gotten me anywhere.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

MYSTERY PADDING/MARGIN (WHATEVER) on LI button

I've got two rectangular buttons (cancel and submit) on the contact page
(http://www.koisis.com/index.php?cmd=01.09.00.01&lac=en-us).

In FF these buttons look as it should. In IE7 however, neither buttons are
in alignment.

The Cancel button is an LI, the Submit button is a form input button.

Again, hours of searching and css tweaking have resulted in nothing more
than additional hair-loss.

If anyone can suggest ways to one or more of these issues in IE7 i'd be
hugely grateful.

Thanks to all in advance.

Cole