Thanks Carlo.   Perhaps i should also add that I build dynamic ColdFusion
sites, and use Dreamweaver CS5.5 for my development tool.   Few CF
developers use Dreamweaver - they tend to use Eclipse or its derivatives.

I have found that Dreamweaver doesn't do much for CSS, unless you use the
so-called WYSIWYG design mode - and that's a hopelessly inefficient mode for
efficient dynamic pages.   Specially when you're using modular software
design, with things like ColdSpring handling the component management etc.
And since all my display pages have a header file that holds the CSS calls,
the body pages never have the CSS classes available.

That's why I have been using TopStyle for developing style sheets - it is
stand-alone and doesn't require the dynamic pages to exist before it can
display a sample of the effect you're coding.   I just wish TopStyle was
available to handle CSS3.  I assume it will be one day, but I need a tool to
help me NOW.

Cheers

Mike Kear

Windsor, NSW, Australia

AFP Webworks

http://afpwebworks.com

ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month