Option 1:

Try making the two chunks of content into two individual paragraphs within the
one cell. It is not the most ideal semantics, though it could be argued that
they are two short paragraphs  :)

Depending on how the margins have been defined for your paragraphs, this should
give you 1em of margin below each paragraph. If not, you could always set a
rule like:

td p { margin: 0 0 1em; }
or
td p { margin: 1em 0; }

or if you want it to be more specific:

.Table_Text p { margin: 0 0 1em; }
or
.Table_Text p { margin: 1em 0; }

Option 2:

Use rowspan:

This is possibly more semantically correct than using paragraphs (without
knowing what you are doing with the table) as these look like two separate
options that are both able to be associated with data in other cells. The
downside of this method is that you may have to add an additional class on one
of the cells so that you can turn off borders between the two "client" cells.

HTH
Russ