  From: Lara Atechian
  To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
  Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 7:22 PM
  Subject: [WSG] Century Gothic for web

  Hi,

  I am working on re-designing a website, and will be using Century Gothic for
headings. My question is: Is it ok to use Century Gothic or I have to buy some
sort of license that allows using on the web.

  I checked many websites, there is nothing certain that says buy a licence or
it's a free generic font.

  Thanks,
  Lara