On 12 Dec 2011, at 21:18, Phil Archer wrote:

> Hi Nancy,
>
> On 12/12/2011 20:25, Nancy Johnson wrote:
>
>> I have been moving image sizing to the style sheet and not left inline..
>
> NNooooo!!! That's one thing that the mobile checker is definitely good for -
> stopping this bad practice of using CSS to define the size of an image and,
> even worse, using CSS to resize the image.
>
> W3C Best Practice: http://www.w3.org/TR/mobile-bp/#IMAGES_SPECIFY_SIZE
>
> My take on it: http://philarcher.org/diary/2011/phpimageadaptation/

That’s a great article Phil, so thanks for sharing. As somebody who is
completely unversed in PHP, however, I was having a hard time figuring out how
all the pieces fit together. Do they end up as one PHP file? or as a collection
of PHP files that call each other? And how does the connect with the HTML
markup? Any chance that you can you expand upon your explanation for PHP
no-nothings like me? The article is fantastic on detail, but I think I need
help forming an overview.

Thanks, and warmest regards;
--
Rick Lecoat