hi.
well.
why is jaws say in firefox, not reading the font

alignment, and also in the footer of my site.
it does not read the font name, in internet explorer.
is jaws being querky?
i have totally rebuilt and edited my site. so will be uploading tomorrow.
also, in one of my pages, my site map page, there are double bullets.
how to only have one lot of bullets.
and also does it look okay, to those who have some sight.
does the lists look okay, the colours look okay, it looks fine, from a visual
stand point.
and also is my information correct about occupational health and safety
policies in australia, and also my technology page is accurate.
so, any feedbac, would be fine, once i upload tomorrow.
Marvin. Join My Blind-Aid group at :
To join this group , send a blank message to:
blind-aid-subscr...@yahoogroups.com