Hi Susanne,

Thanks. That site seems out-dated but I manage to use the
"accessibility.tabfocus" piece of info from "about:config" in my FF.

FF in my Mac is missing  "accessibility.tabfocus" but PC's has it, so this is
the cause but how it got missing still is a mystery.

https://picasaweb.google.com/118239816043983420511/April42012?authkey=Gv1sRgCO-i9LSJg5y9Lw

I nuked the entire copy with all its files in Library, making sure no residues
left in my system, then re-installed a new copy, yet it's still missing. It's
as if it's already missing in the Firefox 11.0.dmg.

Tee