On 30/06/2012 07:10, tee wrote:
In scholarly paper and report, we often use number (e.g.. 1, 2. 3,  displays in 
sup) in between paragraphs when referencing others' work. What is the name of 
the tag used in such manner in HTML or ebook format?

The microformats community lists <a rel="footnote"> under 'POSH usage' on their rel values reference:



List Guidelines: http://webstandardsgroup.org/mail/guidelines.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://webstandardsgroup.org/join/unsubscribe.cfm
Help: memberh...@webstandardsgroup.org

Reply via email to