Hi John,

Here's what should happen, as things are (supposedly) coded.

1. A new *.wav file should appear in the Save directory at the end of
every Rx period (about t=50 s).

2. If the program continues running and Save is not enabled, the file
from the previous Rx period is deleted at about t=40 s.

This means that if you kill the program, the most recent file will
likely still be there.

We could, of course, do it in another (perhaps cleaner) way.  I have
taken the somewhat lazy point of view that it's better to save too many
files, than too few.

        -- Joe, K1JT