Hi all,

Tomorrow I plan to post several updated web pages at the *WSJT Home
Page*, http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/ .  The revised page for
WSJT-X will include instructions and links to WSJT-X version 1.4.0
installation files, as follows:

Windows:
wsjtx-1.4.0-rc2-win32.exe

Linux:
wsjtx_1.4.0-rc2_i386.deb    (for Debian, Ubuntu, etc.)
wsjtx_1.4.0-rc2_amd64.deb   (64-bit)
wsjtx-1.4.0-rc2.i686.rpm    (for Fedora, Red Hat, etc.)
wsjtx-1.4.0-rc2.x86_64.rpm  (64-bit)

Macintosh:
WSJT-X_rc1_10.7.dmg  (for OS X 10.7, 10.8)
WSJT-X_rc1_10.9.dmg  (for OS X 10.9)

Source Code:
wsjtx-1.4.0-rc2-Source.tar.gz

I will also post public messages to the "wsjt-devel" and "wsjtgroup"
reflectors announcing availability of these beta releases of WSJT-X 1.4.0.

PLEASE: If you find errors or anything that could be improved in the new
"WSJT-X User Guide" that will be posted tomorrow, do let me know!
Compiled binaries for our release candidates are frozen as they now
stand, but the User Guide will continue to be improved, as needed.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT